I was nominated by Narcopathcrusher, sorry I took so long to see this! I’ve been a little sick.
1. What are your top 5 favourite books?
> Alice in Wonderland, of course, by Lewis Carroll.
> To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee.
> Dream psychology by Prof. Dr. Sigmund Freud
> Black Beauty by Anna Sewell.
> 1984 by George Orwell.
2. If time and money were not a consideration, what would you do as a career?
Interesting, I think I would continue my dream into veterinary science and own /operate my own practise.
3. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Ideally the ability to read minds, but I like it to be accompanied by the ability to turn it off and on. While reading minds would be wonderful, there would be a lot I don’t want to hear.
4. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Caterpillar: Who… are… you?
Alice: I- I hardly know, sir. I’ve changed so many times since this morning, you see…
Caterpillar: No, I do not ‘C.’ Explain yourself.
Alice: I’m afraid I can’t explain myself sir, because I’m not myself, you know.
Caterpillar: I do not know.
Alice: Well, I can’t put it any more clearly, sir, for it isn’t clear to me.
Caterpillar: You? Who ARE you?
5. What song best captures the moment in your life right now?
Lost cause – Beck.
6. At what age did you start feeling like an adult?
I’m not certain I feel like an adult, just yet.
7. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you live?
Certainly overseas, somewhere cultural. Asia, probably.
8. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Haha. Hospital actually, I try to forget that birthday.
9. Which teacher most inspired you, if any?
I think my riding instructor, if that can be classified as a suitable teacher. I was highly, sexually attracted to him, I guess it was his power, but anyways. He was always pushing me, testing me, trying to bring out the best in me. He would always tell me things, like, “you have to test yourself, everyday. The day you stop testing yourself is the day you fail.” I appreciated his words of wisdom, and his abs.
10. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would you change?
Just one thing? Damn. I guess if I only had to choose one, it would be my submissive personality. I would like to be able to defend myself, mentally and physically, and not bow down so easily.
11. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breath?
Last night. Every night as I try to sleep, I lay on my back, breathing through my nose, I try to focus on my body being heavy and still, and only thinking about how my breath sounds, and how it feels as it moves past my nostrils, almost trying to feel the small electrical like feeling as it does so.
okay! Eleven facts about me. I’ll try not to bore you.
1. I’m 24, almost half way to 50.
2. I’m Australian.
3. I’m a blue eyed girl, with freckled skin that speaks blue truths.
4. I’m an equestrian.
5. I now do not have a friend that isn’t online.
6. I have never met my mother, and I don’t know my fathers name. (It’s not on my birth certificate.
7. I enjoy the beach at night, the sounds, the peace, the feeling. It’s like it almost aches through my bones.
8. I feel I can communicate better with animals.
9. I’m studying veterinary nursing, as I am not intelligent enough for veterinary science.
10. I rub my feet together in bed, if I don’t I won’t be able to be comfortable.
11. I used to be a great netball player.
Do you prefer day or night?
Night, it’s just as beautiful, if not more so than day.
Beneath the smiles.